outdoor fun

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Mommy's big hair cut

THis is a picture of Mommy's long hair.
She is getting it cut to donate to Locks of Love.
Here is all the hair that she donated. 12 inches. Wow.
Here is Mommy's hair from the back. Look at little LuLu. She watched the whole thing, but I didn't, I was at pre-preschool.

So Mommy cut her hair yesterday and is donating it to Locks of Love. They help make wigs for kids who don't have hair. She cut off a lot. She donated 12 inches, but had to cut of 13 to make it even. She took some pictures so we'll put them on. Mommy says it feels strange and I can't pull it across my face and tickle my cheeks anymore. Daddy says he likes it and Mommy is still getting used to it. I am not sure what I think yet. Even though Mommy looks a little different, I still love her all the same.

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Good for you, Amy! I love your hair short. It looks so dang healthy! I wish I had hair like that!

Day Family Blog said...

Wow I can't believe that your hair is still that long and you cut off 13 inches. I love your hair "short". You look good and that is such an awesome cause.

Anonymous said...

I think it looks great. I remember feeling so "light" after cutting off my hair. Congrats!
sasha