outdoor fun

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Future firefirefire?

We went to Granma Gohnson's for a visit and we had a fun time. I loved playing with this baby doll and the fun tea set that Granma has.


Lulu loved playing with all the pretend food. She even tried to eat it. Silly girl.
This is her face saying, "This is not very tasty."Later that night Mommy made Lulu and I wake up and go outside in the freezing cold because our carbon monoxide monitor was beeping. Mommy called the after hours fire number and they told us to go outside. We waited in the cold for them to come and then they forgot their monoxide tester so they called in some help. WELL, their help was a real firefire truck with the firefirefires (fire-fighters) in their gear! It was cool to see them. Mommy talks a lot about how firefiremen come to find us during a fire and that we shouldn't hide from them. All turned out well. There wasn't any carbon monoxide, so we were fine. I went outside to watch the firefire truck and I was so cold. One firefireman put his coat around me. It was very big and nice and warm. He asked me if I wanted to try his helmet. That was cool. Maybe when I grow up I will be a firefirefire (fire-fighter).
The firefire truck was really cool. It had a lot of hoses and knobs and dials.




No comments: