outdoor fun

Friday, March 13, 2009

We had our Fancy Nancy, Fancy Clancy party for pre-school and it was so much fun. Mommy made invitations and we dropped them off at everyone's house and then we all dressed up in our fancy clothes and had a fun time.



We have been learning about manners. We cover our mouths when we burp or sneeze and then we say "excuse me." We cough into our elbows and always say "Please" and "Thank you." We ate yummy triangle cakes with powdered sugar on them and even had delicious hot chocolate with whip cream dollops to drink.


We had fun leaning how to set the table and how to use our forks and knives. Mommy took lots of pictures too. I love pre-school.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute, I wish I could get my boys to do something like that!
Sasha

The Hiller Family said...

What a fun and awesome party... a great idea!!
Maybe we'll have to have a fancy day at our house and practice!!