outdoor fun

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter everyone! We are so excited for Spring to be here, and Easter helps it seem even closer. We had a lot of fun today. The Easter Bunny left us baskets and then we went to the neighborhood easter egg hunt in the park. It was a lot of fun. Lulu was a little scared of all the people and kids that were looking for eggs, but she figured it out pretty quickly how to put the eggs in her basket. I found my eggs with no problem. Now we get to enjoy all the yummy goodies inside. We hope your day was filled with fun too.


Hunting for the Eggs.

Yummy Tootsie Rolls!

Look at all this cool stuff.
Wow! Look at what I got!

The Egg Hunt




Figuring out what to do with the eggs.


We are the luckiest kids ever!


I have all my eggs in a basket!


Is this bunny a little scary? Lulu thinks so.


Can I get a "Hi Five?"
We know that tomorrow is really Easter and we get to celebrate the resurrection. We are thankful for Jesus and all that he has done for us. Happy Easter everyone. We love you!










No comments: