outdoor fun

Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Dinosaur Museum
We went to the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point. I had a lot of fun building the dinosaur. We made him have spikes off his tummy and all sorts of other things. We went there with a lot of cousins and again had a fun time.
Daddy put me on top of it too. Look how tall I am. I am as big as Daddy. Daddy wanted to put Lulu on, but she was too scared.
The erosion table is a lot of fun. Nikki and I had a lot of fun playing with the Dinosaurs. Look at how big I am now. The last time I played here, I could hardly reach the sand. I am growing!
Conor and Caleb had fun in the erosion table too. We all got to wear those cool blue aprons to protect our clothes from all the water.

4 comments:

Amber said...

You must not have gone during $2 Tuesday (a wise decision on your part) because it's not insanely crazy.

The Hiller Family said...

we love that place!

Luv2run said...

The kids look like they are having fun getting dirty. :-)

Lisa said...

Fun pictures! I'm glad to find your blog through my moms'. It's a great way to keep in touch.