outdoor fun

Thursday, April 5, 2007






Okay, so Mommy finally got with the program and posted more pictures of me and my cute bedroom. I love my bed, but most of all, I love the blankie Grandma Johnson made. It is soft and I love to cuddle it when I go to bed. I also love my stuffed animal giraffe.
Momy decided it was time to get me off the binkie, so now I get it only at naptime and bedtime. She wants me to be off it completely before baby Lilly is born, but I don't know if I will be. I really like my binkie. In this picture I am telling Mommy, "one more time".
I love blowing bubbles and watching them pop. Daddy bought me a really cool bubble maker...not as good as the one in the nursery (which I love going to by the way), but it is still pretty cool and made some really big bubbles.
The last picture is of a really neat helicopter that was at cabellas. Mommy and Daddy took me there to see the bear cubs, but it cost money to see them, so we watched the fish instead....I love fish. The helecopter was cool... I even got to sit inside and it was awesome.
Well, that's all for now.....oh, I forgot...my uncle Nathan has a new little baby boy. Caber. I saw his picture and he has a lot of dark hair like I did.

4 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

I was so happy to see new stuff! Good job! I am happy to see you are still really cute Timmy! I can't wait to see your little sister too! Are you so excited? Love you...

Timmy said...

Hey Aunt Heidi....
My mom says your the greatest....well, you and all of your sisters too.:) I can't wait to meet little Ethan when you come down. I bet we will have a lot of fun together. :) Happy Easter. Did he look for eggs? I did, but I liked to open them and eat the candy more than searching for them.. :)
see ya.

Serena said...

Hi Timmy, it's good to hear from you and see that you posted again! Such exciting things happening. How is your mommy doing? I haven't seen you guys for a long long time. When are you going to be a big brother? I can't remember.

Timmy said...

Hi Aunt Serena :) Mommy is getting a big tummy and it is almost round... he he he. I liked to sit right out in front, but Lilly likes to lay more centered, so Mommy is more spherical in the tummy area. :) I have learned some big words, huh!. I will be a big brother in June. Lilly is supposed to come on the 19th, but I don't know if she will come early or not. Mommy is working really hard on her room. She hopes to get it done before May. I miss seeing you... When are you going to visit us again. you are a lot of fun. :) I love you.