outdoor fun

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Fourth of July. Here we are as a family. I wasn't too happy to have my picture taken. Mommy says I didn't get enough sleep after all the activities yesterday. But I do love my family.
This is Grandma and Grandpa Johnson. We love them so much. I love playing over at their house and playing with the kitchen toys.
Here is our cousin Cody. He was playing and he sure got dirty.

Ahhh. All clean.
Here is a group photo of all the boys in the family that have Grandpa's name in their name. Douglas is a great name.

Our Fourth of July celebration on the 3rd. It was a lot of fun. Eric and Shelly were still here, and so were a lot of the cousins. Again Timmy and I had fun with the sparklers. I did burn my finger a little bit trying to touch the sparkles, but I learned my lesson.




Here is cousin Joey. He was covering his ears because our Johnson firework display was so loud and crazy. The uncles sure know how to put on a good display!

I loved sitting with Daddy. I helped him pick out which fireworks we would shoot off. I had such a blast. I love the fourth of July where we celebrate our Country. I was so happy as you can tell from my smile. :)



Here are Grandma and Grandpa Johnson sitting on their swing. We love them sooooo much.


Hallie Jo and I joined Grandma and Grandpa a little later when it started to get little chillier. We had such a fun time. We love this country and we love to celebrate it's independence.

We went to the Provo Fourth of July Parade. We got some candy and I was so nice. I shared some of my sucker with Timmy.
Do you like my hair? Mommy put sunblock all over my head so I wouldn't get a sunburn. I got really hot and my face was really red, but I didn't mind as long as I got my candy.



1 comment:

rabiagul said...

all pics r very nice