outdoor fun

Saturday, June 27, 2009

We went to cousin Spencer's Baptism and had a wonderful time. We enjoyed seeing all of the family and had so much fun afterward.
We celebrated Spencer's 8th birthday. He had a pokemon water, Earth, Fire, Air cake and the cupcakes were so yummy. Lulu ate all her frosting off first.


We played in the sandbox and all of us built a huge volcano. We got really dirty, but that was okay because after that we went to the Sandpit.
Uncle Dean and Aunt Brenda have a great yard. I loved the swing. David and I played together and I had so much fun with the other cousins too








Here is the group of us on the hill. What a fun time. Mommy didn't do any jumps, but she did take all the pictures. She told me that she wasn't brave enough to go down it. I am brave though.



Here is a great jump from Chunie. She was awesome to watch. When Lulu and I are as big as her, we can do it too.
Grandpa was a good sport and even he went on the sled down the sandpit.
I loved playing in the sand and filling my shoes with it. It was so warm and soft. I even brought a lot home in my pockets for a nice gaprise (surprise) for Mama.

Sledding down the hill with Daddy was a little scary but we both liked it. I was in the front and one time when we went down, we wiped out and I had a face full of sand!
Not only did we get the play in the sand, but the water too. After we left the sandpit, we swam in the hotel pool. Lulu really did have a great time, even though she isn't smiling in this picture.


We know that the fourth of July isn't here yet, but we celebrated with the family a little early. Lulu and I loved the sparklers.

1 comment:

SJ said...

looks like you had a great time!