outdoor fun

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Mommy took a picture of me for my first day. I have a pack-pack and everything. I am so excited for school.




We had to line up and wait for our teacher to come and get us. The play ground was a lot of fun.


This is my teacher Mrs. Wolfe and me. I think she is very nice. She told me a secret... That I'm smart.

So it really has been a long time. Today was my first day of Kindergarten! I am going to Highland Elementary and I had such a fun time. Mommy and I walked there. We had to walk a little fast so I wouldn't be late. My teacher's name is Mrs. Wolfe, but she doesn't look at all like a wolf. She is very nice too. I learned about all sorts of things today and made some new friends. We didn't get a snack though. I am such a big boy now. I don't get to ride the bus like I would have at the old house, but it was fun walking. Hip Hip Horray for Kindergarten. :)

A note from Mommy.
I have to say that I was very excited for Timmy to go to school. I loved kindergarted and my teacher Mrs. Northrup. It was so much fun. The learning, the playing, and we did get snacks. I sure hope that Timmy has a thirst for knowledge and a love for reading. I am proud of you Timms and love you so much. You are growing up so fast. I know that you will have a lot of fun you smart boy you.

1 comment:

The Hiller Family said...

Very cool first day! We'll be just as smart as can be- he already is!