outdoor fun

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

On Sunday, Mommy heard a little birdie outside the window. It was really making a lot of chirping noises and so she thought it must be hurt. She had Daddy look for it on top of the roof and all around, but no luck. She kept searching and found it in our little bushes out front. Isn't he so cute. Look at his little fuzz. The mommy and daddy bird were around; we could hear them calling to it. I went and watched it after it flew into the neighbors yard. He was under the car. Lulu came to and we enjoyed it a lot.

Mommy didn't actually video the birdie flying, but I saw it fly and I tried to follow it. Mommy said I couldn't touch it, but I really wanted to hold it in my hand. I wanted to kiss it, but Mommy wouldn't let me.

Can I take him home with me?


No comments: