outdoor fun

Friday, June 13, 2008

Our blossoming flower turns ONE

Happy birthday Lulu :) We had a fun time celebrating Lulu's birthday. Mommy, Daddy and I made the cake. I really enjoyed the decorating part and eating the frosting.
Here is the BEAUTIFUL butterfly. THe only thing that is missing is the flower. Well, I guess not really, because Lulu was there and her name means blossoming flower. :)
I helped open the presents.
Smile for the camera everyone. It's a party. :)
Lilly really liked her presents. I like them a lot too.

Look at Lulu's hair. It is in a new clipie that she got for one of her presents.

Grandma and Grandpa came over to help us celebrate. :)

Here is Lulu eating her cake so nicely with a spoon. Mommy and Daddy really wanted her to shove it in her face, but she was very good about using the spoon.

She still was pretty mess, even when she used her spoon. Look at her cake/frosting beard and mustache. She really liked her cake!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

Good job on the cake Amy! I'm impressed! Happy Birthday little flower! Looks like it was a great birthday and you're still so beautiful! Love you!
Auntie Heidi!! he he he

SJ said...

I love her expression w/ the frasting face!