outdoor fun

Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Strawberry Days Carnival

On Wednesday we went to the Strawberry Days Carnival and had a very fun time. The rides only cost one dollar so we bought some tickets and had a lot of fun.



Here Lilly is eating an OtterPop that Mommy packed with us because it was really hot and we needed something to cool down.
Here I am on a train ride. I had a lot of fun. I didn't get to sit up front with the bell, but I still had a good time.
Here is Mommy and Lilly going down the big slide. Lilly liked it until the very bottom then she got really scared, and cried. I went down the big slide too and had a very good time.
My favorite ride was the Big MONSTER trucks. I had a lot of fun steering the truck, and the ride went for a long time.
Lilly enjoyed the Carousel the most. She had a fun time going up and down on the horses.

Here is another picture of Lilly on her mount.

I had a lot of fun with Daddy on the Dragon ride. It went very fast and was a little jerky. I even bumped my head at the very beginning, but I was such a big boy that I didn't even cry. I had a lot of fun and you can see me waving at Mommy and Lilly Lulu.


Posted by Picasa


2 comments:

SJ said...

What fun! We were too busy to sneak over for Strawberry Days. One of these years we want to do all of it...and hit the rodeo too!

Sasha

Day Family Blog said...

Wow I can't believe that not only did he go on that slide, but he actually enjoyed it. Camille is still a chicken. Cute kids and what a fun time. Where is Strawberry days?