outdoor fun

Sunday, July 20, 2008


Here is a picture of Granma and Bumpa Entz. We all went out to eat, but you don't see me because I am hiding under the table. I didn't want to come out for the picture.

We went for a Trolley ride with Granma and Bumpa too. I really enjoyed myself. Bumpa bought me a trolley whistle that I accidentally dropped over the edge. I wanted Mommy to go get it, but she told me the train was going too fast. The conductor lady gave me a new one. That was so nice.
Getting ready to board the Trolley
Lulu playing with Granma's yarn.
The Trolley was really interesting. It has a big history. The Fort Lincoln Trolley has 8 benches that flip over when you change direction. It is an open trolley car, and was really used in the railroad. It crosses the Heart River over two really old steel arched bridges (1898). The Trolley Car we rode in was a replica of one used for transportation between 4th Street and the State Capitol Building in the 1920's. Pretty Cool Huh. I can blow my whistle. TOOOOOOT TOOOOT We had a big family meal at Aunt Rachael's house. I had a lot of fun playing with my cousins, building a really long train, and wearing these fun boots. :) Gee Haw Cowboy!




We also went the the Heritage Center in Bismarck. They had a really cool museum with a lot of DINOSAURS in it. Some of them were found right in North Dakota. Pretty cool.



Making a wish at the wishing pond.



The great Mastadon. Look at how little Lulu looks. Now that was a BIG animal.

Look at the fossil bones of this water predator. I wouldn't want to swim in the water with him!


Here Lulu and I are riding on a wooden horse. The museum had a fun place for us to play and learn all at the same time.



Mommy, Lulu and I just outside a teepee made from the bark of trees. I bet it took a long time to build.

No comments: