outdoor fun

Monday, July 28, 2008

Medora North Dakota

We had a lot of fun at Medora. I really loved the musical and the food was so tasty. Mommy took a lot of pictures again. This man is smoking a cigar which is bad for you, but Mommy thought he looked like an old time cowboy.

Here we are in line waiting for our yummy food. It was a pitchfork fondue, and the steak was cooked in these huge vats of really hot oil. I had a hot dog and I liked it a lot.
Daddy and Lulu ate a lot, but I mostly danced. They had a live band that played music while we ate. It was fun to see all their instruments.
Here is a picture of all the pitchforks and the large oil vats. I wouldn't want to have to clean all that mess up. Wow.
Here is a picture of some of the musical. They sang and danced and put on a really nice show.
We had a good time celebrating the anniversary of Teddy Roosevelt, the stadium, and Medora. I even received a fun party hat. It was so much fun. We even saw my cousin Weston there. It was a lot of fun. Thanks for all the good times!



No comments: