outdoor fun

Sunday, July 20, 2008

our trip to see Granma and Bumpa Entz



This last week we went to visit my granma and Bumpa Entz (Zentz). They live in Bismarck North Dakota. It was a very long drive. It took a long time. We went straight and then turned and then went straight and then turned again and then we were there! We did a lot of things. We stayed in a hotel that had a pool. We went swimming with Mommy and Daddy and had a lot of fun. Both Lulu and I really liked jumping off the edge into Mommy and Daddy's arms.

Me inside my floating donut. I love the water!

Lulu walking by the pool. She liked to play with the drains.

Lulu in her donut. It had a little seat in it to keep her up.

Getting ready to jump in the water.
My jump.

We had a lot of fun at the zoo too. I loved the bears and the prairie dogs. I really really liked the train ride. We went to the zoo with Uncle Nathan and his family. Lilly played in the sand at the playground and I liked the slide. Thanks for inviting us Uncle Nathan.

My Uncle Nathan and his family.

Luly and I behind the animal faces.

The train at the zoo was a lot of fun.

Caber, my cousin, eating a hot dog.

Lulu eating a yummy ice-cream sandwich.

1 comment:

Day Family Blog said...

I wish that Camille was brave enough to jump in the water like that. That is pretty impressive. Looks like you guys had a fun trip!