outdoor fun

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Family Adventure to California

We went on a much needed vacation with some of our family on Daddy's side.  We went to california.  Aunt Sasha went through a lot of work to find this really cool beach house that we stayed at.  It was awesome.  Lilly and I had so much fun.  We went to the beach, visited Sea World, went to the Mormon Batallion.  There were so many cool things to see and do.  We loved the beach even though it was a little cold.



There was a very good breeze, so Mommy got out the kite to let me fly it.  I had fun.



It flew so high.  I loved watching it.

Here we are in the Polar Bears cave.  Look out.  You don't want to get eaten!

What big feet you have...  The better to run on the snow and ice and chase you with!

We fed and were able to pet th bat rays.  They are so smooth and soft.  Their mouths suck the food right out of your hand.  They were very interesting.

I even got wet too.  With Daddy I wasn't too scared to put my hands in.

These are some of our cousins who came on the trip too.  Our cousins are the coolest and the best!


Hey, I think I remember this mirror from the last time we were here.

More fun at the beach.  Nothing like sand between your fingers and toes!

I found a lot of sand crabs and regular crabs.  We tried to bring some home, but they died.  I guess we should always leave things where they belong.  They were really fun to watch though!

Here are all the cousins that came.  We found this huge sea plant  and hauled it up on the beach.  We LOVE the beach!

Finally in our suits and ready to get a little wet.  Even without the sun we still had a lot of fun.

I love my Mommy.

Aren't I a little sweetheart.  Mommy wanted a picture of me in a white dress, but I didn't really want to do it.  I finally put it on though and I actually had fun.

Mommy and I  in our white outfits.

I found a seashell.

Can I just say that I love the beach and I don't think I ever want to leave.

Daddy and his brothers went body surfing and had a fun time.  Good thing they didn't see any sharks!

Our little family.  We had an awesome time and loved being with family and having all these geat adventures.  We hope we can go on many more!


No comments: