outdoor fun

Friday, October 1, 2010

How fast they grow

I know probably every mom says this, but I just can't believe how fast the kids grow.  This picture of Lilly reminds me of her crusties she gave when she was little.  Now she smiles a lot, but that wasn't the case before.  I love her eyes.  She really is a joy to have around and I love her so much.

So Serious.


This guy here, what can I say?...  A real litte man.  He often tells me when he grows up he wants to drive a tank, but not be in the army.  He makes me laugh so often, that without his bit of humor, I feel my life would be quite dull.   I love the squinty eye.
Don't mess with me.


 These pictures I took because I wanted to have a matching set for my wall, which I still need to get up.  Timmy  really is such a big boy now.
All boy.


 Lilly looks so peacful here. I miss her locks, but I am finding that the short hair is still cute and she will always be beautiful no matter what,.  I love how big her eyes are.
Who me?

No comments: