outdoor fun

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Today is Father's day. We just want to tell all the men in our lives, Happy Father's Day! We went to Aunt Sasha and Uncle Scott's house to celebrate. We had a lot of fun. Timmy and I loved jumping on the trampoline. It was fun to meet our new cousin Brooke. She is such a cute baby.

After all the food, everyone got together to make plans.
I got to try out a scooter, but it was too big for me. I spilled on my dress, so Mommy took it off.
Here I am on the trampoline. It was a lot of fun. Timmers had fun too.

Timmers and I on the tramp with our cousin Nelson. Kimball is in the picture too, and so is Daddy. We love you Daddy.
Here is a picture of little Brooke. She was so fun to be around and to see. What a little cutie.


Here is the fun scooter and the tramp!

No comments: