outdoor fun

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Today we had a lot of fun in the sandbox. Mommy didn't know it, but after she was done watering the plants, Logan and Lulu and I put the hose in the sandbox. It was a lot of fun. Mommy wasn't too happy because she says that sandy mud is hard to clean, but we all had a blast. Mama couldn't have been too mad at us, because she took pictures and was laughing with us.
The big jump.
My spash.
Even more jumping.

Look at my dirty bum and shirt. What a clean up job.

My face, my arms, and my legs were very muddy and sandy. We went straight into the tub.

Lulu was sad to begin with because she was a little cold, but then she started having fun.
Here are Lulu's dirty clothes. She was really wet.
Lulu in the water. It was fun to make mud pies with her.
Do you see her dirty bum too?



2 comments:

Day Family Blog said...

Kids and mud, you can't go wrong. Looks like they sure had fun.

Anonymous said...

You need to participate in a contest for among the finest blogs on the web. I’ll advocate this web site!
[url=http://www.bestdigitalcamerasreview.net]Canon Camera Reviews[/url]