outdoor fun

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Our little baby...our big girl.

Can my sweet Lilly Lulu really be two years old? Where has the time gone. I remember her being such a tiny sweet thing. So fair and beautiful even from the moment she was born. Lulu I love you so much. You are always and forever my pretty princess flower girl.

Just a few days old. So tiny and perfect. A real doll to love and cherish.
My little girl is a big girl now. Two years old! It seems like just the other day when we brought her home and have loved watching her grow and learn. Lilly, you are so cute. I love your little attitude and your sweet kisses and loves. I know you are so smart and I love seeing all the things you can do on your own and how independant you want to be. I am so glad Heavenly Father blessed our family with you. You are our little princess and I love you so much.

Here you are in the wicker chair. The dress was so cute. I don't know who's it was originally, but it has been passed from several girl cousins.

Here you are in your blessing outfit. It took a while for you to fit into it, because I made it a little big, but you were still so pretty in it. It was a labor of love and I am so glad I made it for you.


Today is your birthday. You are such a big girl. Gone is my little babe and here is my darling big girl. I love your guts Lulu. You are my precious pretty girl.


1 comment:

Day Family Blog said...

It is so amazing how fast they grow. I love her blonde whispy hair!