outdoor fun

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Yesterday was my birthday. I am now a big 2 year old. I had a lot of fun. We went to Ganma and Bumpa Gonson's cabin in Heber. Daddy gave Timmy and I rides on the four-wheeler, and we ate cake from SPAIN. Mommy's mission companion brought some back for us. We also got to eat some spanish candy. Huevos and Sandias....eggs and watermelon candies. They were so gelishious (delicious). Thanks Adrianne. I also got to sing happy birthday and blow out candles. What fun. Then today we had cupcakes with Ganma and Bumpa Gonson too. I had lots of fun eating the cupcakes, but most of all I loved the teaset and tutu I got for my presents. I didn't want to let go of my slippers from Aunt Kristine. I wanted to sleep with them by my pillow all night long. Thanks everyone for making my day a lot of fun.

This is my present from Aunt Kristine. She gave me a princess shirt, a swim suit and a pair of pants, and a ballerina outfit with slippers plus a really cute tutu with flowers on it. I LOVE them.
Here I am eating the yummy cupcakes Mommy made for me. They were in the shape of flowers...because my name means blossoming flower.
Here are my two candles on my cupcakes. I need to work on blowing a little bit more.
Here is the yummy gelishous Dia cake from Spain. It was covered in cocolate (chocolate).
Me blowing out my candles at the cabin. I had so much fun... Happy birthday to me, Happy birthday to me.........

No comments: