outdoor fun

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Beach fun with the McConnells

We met Aunt Maureen and Uncle Ross at the Crab Cooker. It was a restaurant that has been around since they were first married. I had a lot of fun meeting my cousin Maegan. She was a lot of fun. I really liked the food too.




This is my aunt Maureen. She played in the sand with me and didn't mind getting dirty. It was so fun to play in all that sand.


Lulu liked to play at the beach too. She liked the wet sand and when we found some sand crabs, she thought they were really cool. I agree. Watching them bury themselves in the sand was so neat. They dig really fast.


The waves were a lot of fun. The water was a little chilly, but it was nice because it was really hot with the sun. Uncle Ross held on to me so I wouldn't be washed away.


Lilly playing in the wet sand. There was sand everywhere. Mommy tried her best to keep the camera out of the sand. It was hard because Lulu and I liked to throw it all over.


Lulu went into the water with Daddy, but she didn't really like to be that far out, so Daddy brought her back to the sand and we had a lot of fun burying Daddy and digging big holes to stand in.


Aunt Maureen and Uncle Ross and Cousin Maegan

Digging in the sand, playing in the water, being with family, and soaking up the sun...It doesn't get much better than this.
I am a little sand crab.
Like I said, sand was everywhere. Mommy had to take us to the showers and hose us down.

Lulu was even worse than me. She hated the shower and cried the whole time. She had so much sand, Mommy said she could have made another beach.
Thanks for the fun time Aunt Maureen and Uncle Ross. We love you so much.

No comments: