outdoor fun

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

We went to Grandpa's cabin to celebrate Mommy's birthday. I had a lot of fun. We hoped Daddy would be able to get the four-wheeler running, but he didn't have any luck.
Lulu was hungry so she had a banana. Too bad we couldn't get the four-wheeler working. I love to ride on it. I even helped Daddy try to fix it. Lulu wanted too help too, but she is too little.


I am getting ready for our walk. Lulu and I decided we needed to wear the helmets to protect our heads. They are a little big, but they still work.

Lulu and I are getting ready to get into the stroller. I am picking up rocks. Rocks are cool. I love to hold them, pick them up, and throw them too.


We loved the helmets. We didn't want to take them off.

Lulu in the stroller.

Lulu is almost laying down in the stroller. I got out to walk, because I am a big boy. I like taking walks at the cabin. Sometimes you can see animals like deer and moose!
The sunset was beautiful, so Mommy tried to take a picture of it. I love the Cabin.

1 comment:

Day Family Blog said...

Sure looked beautiful. Where was the cabin, still no snow.