outdoor fun

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Here are a few more pictures of SeaWorld. We had such a fun time there. Mommy took lots of video and pictures. We enjoyed our stay a lot. The attractions were very family friendly and we liked all that we saw.

The otters were fun to watch. This one seemed pretty content to just lay around and be lazy.
We were able to feed the dolphins. Look at this one. He looked right at us and I coul tell that he was smart. They did all kinds of flips and they caught the fish even when I threw it crooked. Wow! They are so cool!
Here is Lulu looking at the dolphins. We also were able to pet them. Their skin is smooth and rubbery.
This is a picture of Mommy almost touching a Bat Ray. We were able to feed them as well. I touched one and it was really soft. The water was very cold and it was hard to hold the fish to feed them. One Bat Ray ate right out of my hand and I felt its mouth around my hand as it sucked the fish out. It was weird.
Daddy fed the bat rays too. He was very patient. He held his fish and would wiggle it around and wait for them to come over. He didn't seem to mind the cold water much.

1 comment:

Luv2run said...

How fun to go to Sea World with your family!!! I didn't realize that it can be so much fun. I want to go there someday. :-)