outdoor fun

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sea World

SeaWorld was a blast. We all had such fun. All of us could ride on the rides and we enjoyed watching all the animals. The first thing we did was see the Sesame Street attraction. It has these fun rides that Mommy wouldn't go on because she didn't want to be sick. But Lulu, Daddy and I had fun.

Here is a picture of the tea cup ride. It spun really fast and made us a little dizzy.
Daddy has me on his shoulders so I can see the Sesame Street show a little better. They were singing and dancing. I even saw Elmo!
Here is the Gang. I loved seeing Elmo su much. Lulu really liked to watch Zoe. She even got her picture with her.

Lulu and I had our picture taken with Cookie Monster. She wasn't scared of him at all.

Lulu was too scared to hug Ernie and Bert, but I wasn't. I love watching Sesame Street on TV and to see them in person was AWESOME!
Here Lulu and Daddy are looking at and touching the starfish. They were a little pokey but really interesting.
I was able to touch a starfish too. Wow! There are so many things to see here at SeaWorld.Look at this silly little turtle poking it's head out of the water. This was a giant turtle. I was surprised to see how big they were.
You can't really see it, but there is a shark behind Lulu and I. They were cool to see, and their skin feels like sandpaper.

Lulu loved to watch the dolphins and whales do their tricks. She squeeled and clapped and even sang. She was so excited.

Here is SHAMU jumping out of the water. I think it might be fun to be a whale trainer when I grow up. I love SHAMU!
Here SHAMU is soaking all the people in the front row. Daddy and I went close to the splash zone, but we didn't really get wet.

"Hi Mommy!"

Do you know why flamingos are pink? Because they eat shrimp. Isn't that crazy. I love shrimpies and I ask for them when we go out to eat. (Even when I am at McDonald's).

This was our late night show, SHAMU Rocks. It was pretty neat to see all the tricks he could do and how high he could jump. The light show and music were pretty neat too. I liked to dance to the music. I had a fun time.

3 comments:

Amber said...

The Sesame Street stuff looks so cute! We went about a year ago and it wasn't open yet. How fun!

Luv2run said...

Cute pictures!!!! How Fun!!!You are making me jealous, and I can't wait to go there with my family. :-)

The Hiller Family said...

It is so much fun there! I am glad you got to go! We loved it! The picture with them and cookie monster is so cute!