outdoor fun

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Our days at LEGOLAND

Here our some of our pictures that we took while we were at LEGOLAND. It was a lot of fun. It was amazing to see so many structures made out of legos. WOW! It was pretty hot, but we kept cool in the water areas. I rode on a lot of the rides and had a blast.





Here is Mommy, Lulu and I at the front entrance.



Look at this...All made of legos, this mommy and baby went well with our family...but we like our real mommy better!


Sitting at the entrance waiting to go it. I look like I am on top of a globe!


Lulu and I in a lego truck.
Check out this display...again, all legos. Do you think I could have a ride on the camel? It doesn't spit.
StarWars...Maybe I will be a future JEDI Knight and Lilly can be Princess LULU:)

Lulu had a lot of fun walking around and looking at all the cool displays and cities.


Here I am waiting so patiently for this ride to start. It was pretty fun. It


Jaws of peril! Look out Lulu!

As you can see, I am a fierce predator!

I met a real pirate!

Uh-oh! Mommy and Lilly were being naughty and they had to be locked up!

Here we all are in front of our nation's capital...once again...all legos. Wow!

After all the fun we had, I was plum tuckered out and I fell asleep waiting in line for a ride. Thanks Daddy for holding me.
















2 comments:

Day Family Blog said...

Wow what a fun filled vacation. One of these days we are going to save up and go to Disneyland. Sure looked like tons of fun.

The Hiller Family said...

Wow! Legoland looks AWESOME! It's amazing what they can do with those little blocks!!