outdoor fun

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Visiting Aunt Maureen and Uncle Ross

We started off our California vacation by visiting my Aunt and Uncle. They are Great!!!! We had a fun time. First we visited the botanical gardens. They were beautiful.




Here is the entrance to the park. It was very big and Lulu lost her shoe.

Here is a picture of some of us. Aunt Maureen, Uncle Ross, Me and Daddy. Mommy had Lilly.



I am sad in this picture because I didn't want Daddy to leave me to go and find Lulu's shoe. Lulu was sad too, so we made a lot of people look at us with our crying.

This was a really pretty reflecting pool. It had a lot of pretty fish in it and the lilly flowers were pretty too. My aunt Maureen would come here when her daughter was young and draw, and relax. It is only about 10 minutes from their house.



Lulu loved the fountain. It felt nice to touch the water because it was really warm outside.




This was a lot of fun. There were a bunch of metal spikes inbetween those two walls and when you dropped rocks down, they hit the different lengths and made different sounds.



Me jumping off the sound wall. Wheeee!


Lulu's sillouette



My sillouette.



Uncle Ross



Lulu loved this little stature of a raven. She loves birdies.


Look at that cute little grin. I love my little sister.



Peek-a-boo!



Aunt Maureen and Uncle Ross have a nice pool in their backyard. We all had a lot of fun playing in it.



Splashing Daddy.




Hanging out in the hot tub and having a fun time together.



2 comments:

Luv2run said...

Sounds like you had fun You take the coolest and cutest pictures.

Camilla Binks said...

Ah, here are the silhouettes. I love silhouetees. What little cuties!